"When I was little, I thought my mother was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, and I still do." -Bethany Quinn
Out of ideas on what to get Mom for Mother’s Day?
Treat her to a modern glamour portrait session. She’ll be pampered with gorgeous hair, makeup, and guided through natural posing. Mom will have the choice to have a session for herself
or with her favorite people.
WHY CHOOSE BB?
Makeover with Every Session
This isn’t your typical portrait session! Let’s create memories and preserve them together. We’re taking the stress out of a portrait session, by doing your hair and makeup, be prepared to be pampered. Of course these are looks that are completely customizable and tailored for you and your loved ones. When you feel your best it radiates through your images. We want to create memories that will last a lifetime and we want you to have fun during the process!
How would you like to be photographed? There’s a variety of different looks that we can do for you during your session and it’s completely customizable. Would you like to go full glam with gowns and dresses, or something casual? These are all based on your preferences and style.
Day of the Shoot
It is my personal goal that we create images together that will last for generations. When you walk in the door be prepared to be pampered with our fabulous hair and makeup. We’ll have some girl time with champagne or your favorite sparkling cider. During the shoot, I will guide you through posing from your head to your toes. When I say you have nothing to worry about, I mean you have nothing to worry about.
Once your session is over, we’ll schedule a time for you to come back to see your gorgeous images. They will be beautifully printed and displayed for you. Only pick the images that you love to take home with you.
We took the stress out of printing too, by only creating high quality wall art that will last a lifetime. Using fine art paper and customized framing. You can choose from folio boxes or wall art. However, you don’t have to make any decisions until you see your images for the first time. With every print product that you purchase, you get the matching digital file.
PRICING + PRODUCT
MOTHER’S DAY PACKAGE - $2,000
We put it all together for you! Includes professional natural makeup application, dry hair styling, a 1.5 hour studio photo shoot, three outfits, retouching, a private photo reveal appointment and ordering session approximately 2 weeks after your shoot to view and order additional photo products a la carte.
Includes a 10 - image 11x14 image box accompanied by 10 digital versions and a 16x20 Framed Wall Art piece for her home. Option to apply image box and wall art credit to upgrade at photo reveal appointment. Book her session before May 1st and get a 11x14 print of her choice.
PAYMENT POLICY: 30% ($600) down as a non-refundable retainer fee to reserve your date for the photo shoot experience, and the remaining 70% ($1,400) due at the time of your photo session. Payments are accepted via cash, debit, credit, or check. Time slots cannot be reserved without the 30% retainer fee.
WHAT SHE SAID...
NEED TO READ MORE?
Have you ever felt a pull to do something? Not a physical pull, but a pull from your heart? That type of tug you get when you have to do this one thing for the rest of your life? That’s how I feel about photographing. It’s not just a beautiful image that I’m after, it’s the feeling that you get when you look at an image and remember the day fondly.
I love to celebrate people and their relationships. That is something that has carried over from being a hairstylist. I still have my cosmetology license, but my soul is in photography. My clients don’t always love to be in front of a camera, but they always leave from a session full of excitement, confidence, and a relief about how wonderful the experience was.
A GLAMOUR PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHER BASED IN INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA
Bachelor of Science for Digital Photography
The Art Institute of Indianapolis